All Good Bubble bath and skin products are put through rigorous tests before they reach your bathroom, so we can be sure that our formulations are as kind as can be on your little one’s delicate young skin and eyes.
We undertake both patch tests and 4-week independent user trials on healthy volunteers, some of whom have sensitive and medically diagnosed eczema-prone skin. By following an international standard of testing, these clinical studies are able to accurately determine the irritation potential of a cosmetic product on the skin or eyes.
The test results are then reviewed by a dermatologist (skin specialist), paediatrician (doctor specialising in treating babies and children) and also an ophthalmologist (eye specialist) to ensure they meet our strict claims criteria of:
- Dermatologically tested and approved
- Paediatrician approved
- Suitable for sensitive and eczema-prone skin
- Suitable for newborns
- No tears formulations (bath, hair and wash products)
- Mild, gentle and kind to skin
Additionally, in the studies for our bath and wash range:
- 100% of users agreed the products did not irritate their skin
- 92% of users agreed that their skin felt more moisturised after use
- 79% of users agreed that they would buy these products and recommend to other people